200AH Deep Cycle NPP Battery
This model comes with over 10 years of design life and it is super rugged and ideal for frequent deep cycling discharge.
The NPD12-200Ah Sealed Lead Acid AGM Deep Cycle Battery is made with heavy-duty lead calcium grids with 10 years of floating design life. The NPD series is ideal for standby power supplies or frequent cyclic discharge applications.
Key Features Include:
LOW SELF DISCHARGE
- In a temperature of 25 degrees Celsius (77F), the full charged battery discharges with fixed resistance which is equivalent to the one required by 1 CA discharge of the battery for 3 weeks, and it can restore capacity over 75%.
- Equipped with a safety valve system to prevent pressure build-up within the battery
- The battery is fully sealed and designed to be maintenance-free
LONG SERVICE LIFE
- Enable a long designed service life of 10+ years standby use under optimal float charge conditions
- CERTIFICATION – ISO9001, ISO14001, CE, and UL Certified
- BATTERY TYPE – 12V 200 Amp 4D Rechargeable Sealed Lead Acid Deep Cycle Battery With Button Style Terminals
- APPLICATION – Alarm System, Emergency Lighting System, Firefighting Equipment, Standby Power Supply and Telephone Switching System, Uninterrupted Power Supply, Telecommunication System, Computer Standby Power Supply System, Solar and Wind Power storage Etc….
- RUGGED DESIGN – The battery case is made from a Non-Conductive ABS plastic, Strong Resistance to Shock, Vibration, Chemicals, Weather and Heat. Very easy to install and requires no maintenance.
- WARRANTY – Each NPP Deep Cycle battery will come with a one year warranty. So you can purchase with confident.