|Solar Panels||250W x 16 pcs|
|Solar Batteries||12V/200AH x 8pcs|
|Inverter||7.5kva X 1 pcs|
|Mounting Structure||For 1KW System|
|DC Junction Box||1 pcs|
|Wires & Cables||Standard Pack|
|Protection Devices||As Required|
|Lighting Protection||1 pcs|
PRAG 7.5KVA/48V Inverter 8 X 12V 220AH Battery 16 X 250W Solar Panel Roof-Top off-grid Complete Installation, with Prag 7.5KVA – 48V Inverter – H PRAG H-Series Pure Sine Wave Inverter / Charger. Prag 7.5KVA – 48V Inverter H-Series Pure Sine Wave Inverter is a Durable and Fast Charging Inverter that combination of an inverter, battery charger and AC auto-transfer switch into one complete system with a peak conversion efficiency of 88%.
PRAG 7.5KVA – 48V Inverter Features
- The PRAG Inverter is Easy to Install and Easy to Operate. This inverter is also Easy to Solve
- It is also designed to Operate under Harsh Environment
- The Inverter comes with the ability to do a DC Start & Automatic Self-Diagnostic Function
- It is Compatible with Both Linear & Non-Linear Load
- Low DC Voltage Supports Home & Office Appliances on the inverter
- With this PRAG Inverter, you can enjoy Powerful Charge Rate Up to 120Amp, Selectable From 0%-100%
- High Efficiency Inverter Design & “Power Saving Mode” to Conserve Energy
- Battery Priority Mode, Designates the Inverter-Preferred UPS Configuration
- 13 Vdc Inverter Battery Recover Point, Dedicated for Renewable Energy Systems
- 8 pre Set Battery Type Selector plus De-sulphation for Totally Flat Inverter Batteries
- 4-step Intelligent Battery Charging, PFC (Power Factor Correction) for Charger
- 8 ms Typical Transfer Time Between Utility & Inverter Battery, Guarantees Power Continuity
- 15s Delay Before Transfer when AC Resumes, Protection for Load when Used with Generator
- Battery DOD(Depth of Discharge)setting from 50% to 100%
FAQ’sQuestion 1. Is Installation provided with the system?
Ans: Yes Installation of complete setup is a provided for this product.
Question 2. What is the warranty on the product?
Ans: 2 Years on panels, 1 Year on the inverter, 1 Year on batteries, 2 Years on mounting structure & 2 Years on accessories.
Question 3. Are Post-installation services that are provided?
Ans: AMC can be availed, & paid service, repair & replacement could be facilitated.
Question 4. What optimum load should I run with this setup for 5Hrs backup?
Ans: 450W Constant running load for 10Hrs-12Hrs a day could be used for 5 Hrs backup Via Solar Power.
Question 5. Why a charge controller not in the combo?
Ans: The combo comes with a charge controller of 60A.
Question 6. Can I Use a MPPT charge controller?
Ans: Yes, you use the MPPT charge controller.
Question 7. How much electricity savings could it facilitate with this system monthly?
Ans: On average it saves 120 Kwh monthly, cutting common appliance’s load consumption.
Question 8. Can I run heavy inductive or capacitive load like AC with it?
Ans: It is recommended not to run such heavy load with small systems, all basic appliances like LED, Tube lights & fans are most suited.
Question 9. How much time would it take after booking for a complete installation?
Ans: It primarily depends upon the location of installation & complexity of the design, rest it should take a maximum of 3 days tentatively.
Question 10. Can I purchase only the components & get it installed locally.
Ans: Of course you can, on that case Installation cost will be removed from the price.
Question 11. Any additional charge that I will have to pay?
Ans: There is no additional charge as such you just need to pay the freight as actual.