TERM OF USE
General Use Terms
Crownviewway Technology Limited provides products and other services through the Site. All information, products and services provided on and through the Site, including content, trademarks, logos, graphics and images (together, the “Materials”) are provided to you by Crownviewway Technology Limited and are the copyrighted work of Crownviewway Technology Limited or Crownviewway Technology Limited’s licencors.
Crownviewway Technology Limited grants you a limited, personal, non-exclusive and non-transferable license to use the Materials and use the services and the Site solely for your personal use or internal business use. You agree that you will only use this Site and the services for lawful uses.
You acknowledge and agree that you have no right to modify, edit, copy, reproduce, create derivative works of, alter, enhance or in any way exploit any of the Materials in any manner. This limited license terminates automatically, without notice to you, if you breach any of these Terms. Upon termination of this limited license, you agree to immediately destroy any downloaded or printed Materials. Except as stated herein, you acknowledge that you have no right, title or interest in or to the Site or any Materials on any legal basis.
You are prohibited from taking any action to circumvent or attempt to circumvent the security and access control provisions of the Site and the Services. Such prohibited conduct includes, without limitation, any efforts to (a) log in to an account with a password not assigned to you, (b) access personally identifiable information not intended for you, (c) test the security measures on the Site and/or attempt to identify system vulnerabilities, (d) impersonate any other user of the Site and/or the Services or forge any of the header information in any posting or tamper with the TCP/IP packet header, (d) modify, reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile or otherwise attempt or allow others to attempt to discover the underlying computer code for the Site and/or the Services, or (f) overwhelm or disable the Site or the Services or interfere with the access and use of the Site and/or the Services by any other user.
If Crownviewway Technology Limited becomes aware of any of the foregoing activities, we may investigate and may respond, and when appropriate Crownviewway Technology Limited may work with law enforcement authorities in such investigations and for the purpose of prosecuting offenders.
Your continued use of the Site and the Services is expressly conditioned on your compliance with the preceding prohibitions and with the obligations and restrictions. Without limiting the generality of foregoing, you acknowledge that Crownviewway Technology Limited expressly prohibits and you agree not to:
• Post any false or inaccurate Submissions (defined below) or information;
Use the Services and/or the Site to violate any applicable law or regulation, including, without limitation, the infringement of any copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property right of others, or violate the privacy or publicity rights of any other person.
• Post any Submission or information that is abusive, defamatory, discriminatory, hateful, obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, threatening, or otherwise objectionable.
• Harass, stalk, or otherwise subject any other user of the Site and/or Services to unwanted and/or inappropriate contact.
• Make any changes, additions and/or deletions to any Submissions posted by any user without the express written authorization of such other user.
• Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large burden on the Site’s infrastructure.
Include any hyperlinks or any misleading, irrelevant and/or hidden keywords in any Submissions posted by you.
• Frame or link to the Site or any of the content or information available from the Site, unless Crownviewway Technology Limited expressly consents to such linking and/or framing.
• Intentionally expose the Site and/or Service to any computer virus or any other program or code intended to disrupt or disable to operations of the Site and/or Service.
• Use any robot, spider or other program or device to retrieve or index any portion of the iPro Academy Site;
• Harvest or otherwise collect information about other users for any purpose other than use of the Site and/or Services as expressly permitted herein.
• The foregoing list of prohibitions is illustrative and is not intended to be complete or exclusive. Crownviewway Technology Limited reserves the right to terminate our relationship with you under these Terms and prohibit your access to the Site and/or Services or to edit, remove or close any Submission or thread for any reason.
The foregoing prohibitions do not impose on Crownviewway Technology Limited, and Crownviewway Technology Limited does not assume, any obligation to monitor or remove any Submissions or other information or communication submitted by you or any other member. You hereby acknowledge and agree that there is the chance that you may be exposed to content that may be offensive or objectionable to you. YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ALL SUBMISSIONS SUBMITTED BY YOU OR ANY OTHER MEMBER EXPRESS THE VIEWS OF THE AUTHOR, AND Crownviewway Technology Limited WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR OR LIABLE FOR THE CONTENT IN SUCH SUBMISSIONS. Your access to the Site and Services is undertaken at you own risk and Crownviewway Technology Limited is not responsible for any offensive or otherwise objectionable materials that may be posted by any third party.
Password Restricted Areas of the Site
Certain areas of the Site are password-restricted to authorized users who become members (“Restricted Areas”). If you are an authorized member of the Restricted Areas, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account, and agree to notify Crownviewway Technology Limited if your password is lost, stolen, or disclosed to an unauthorized third party, or otherwise may have been compromised.
You are responsible for activities that occur under your account. You agree to immediately notify Crownviewway Technology Limited of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security in relation to the Site known to you. You have full 90 day access to your training upon the first day of your purchase.