We sell online reputed brands on our Online Portal, who commit us to provide service in every corner of Nigeria including Bluegate, Luminous, Mercury, Microtek, Schneider, SUMEC FIRMAN, SUKAM, HONDA, HAIER THERMOCOOL, ELEMAX, BINATONE, PRAG, NEXUS, etc. So, you will get the warranty and after sale services through brand by just calling on provided customer care numbers. For the avoidance of doubt, we make no representations or warranty in relation to the existence, non-existence, validity, availability, terms or conditions of any other warranties or product support that may or may not be offered or provided by the manufacturer of the Product.
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Nigerian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure commencing on the date of delivery of the Product. Where there is no proof of delivery, this date will be assumed to be 3 business days from the date of dispatch of the Product.
- When requesting service under the powersolutionmall.com Warranty or Extended Care, proof of purchase (invoice or paid Order confirmation) must be provided and every effort must be made to return any accessories such as connectivity cables, remote controls, battery chargers, and power cables, that were sold with the Product.
- When requesting service under the powersolutionmall.com Warranty or Extended Care you must comply with directions from our staff in relation to troubleshooting any issue and facilitating any repair or replacement.
- You are responsible for inspecting the Product received from powersolutionmall.com upon arrival. Where Products are faulty or damaged upon delivery, photographic evidence of the damage must be submitted to powersolutionmall.com Support via the Help Centre within 3 days of receipt of the Product otherwise we can deny your claim.
- Where we have an obligation to repair a Product, we reserve the right to replace the Product with the same or equivalent Product, rather than repair it. Where we provide a replacement we will determine, in our discretion, the closest Product within the then current range of Products offered by us with which to replace the faulty or damaged Product. We may replace parts with refurbished parts.
- Where we have an obligation to repair or replace the Product but we are not reasonably able to do so, we will offer a store credit or a refund of the purchase price of the Product excluding the cost of delivering the Product (‘Delivery Cost’).
- In the event that a replacement or refund, is provided, the faulty item will become our property.