1. Openness and transparency
Power Solution Mall are committed to protecting your privacy and respect and uphold your rights under the Nigeria Privacy Principles (NPPs) contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (“Privacy Act”). By using this website or providing us with your personal information, you agree to and consent to the collection, use, holding and disclosure of personal information by Power Solution Mall as set out in this policy.
2. Personal information
Personal information is information or an opinion about an individual whose identity is apparent, or can be reasonably ascertained, from that information or opinion. Personal information we may collect from you includes, without limitation, your name, address, email address, telephone number(s) and date of birth. Personal information also includes credit information. Credit information is personal information or an opinion about you that has a bearing on credit that has been provided to you or that you have applied for. Credit information includes information about credit that was applied for or provided to you for domestic, household, personal or other investment purposes as well as information about you where you are a guarantor of a loan.
Power Solution Mall will collect personal information only by lawful and fair means and not in an unreasonably intrusive way. If it is reasonable and practical to do so, Power Solution Mall will only collect personal information about you directly from you. Power Solution Mall will not collect personal information unless the information is reasonably necessary for our functions and activities.
Personal information may be collected by Power Solution Mall in a number of circumstances, including when you:
- make an enquiry with us via email or telephone;
- visit our websites;
- lodge an enquiry or application in relation to any Power Solution Mall products or services; or
- apply for employment with Power Solution Mall.
Power Solution Mall may enter into arrangements with third parties (including third parties with whom Power Solution Mall has partnered to provide you with its various products or services using the Power Solution Mall brand) to collect your personal information in circumstances where the third party notifies you, at the time of collection, that your personal information will be provided to Power Solution Mall.
The kinds of credit-related personal information Kogan may collect about you includes:
- information about your identity;
- information about consumer credit loans that you currently have applied for including:
- repayment history information;
- the type and amount of credit sought in each application;
- default and payment information;
- information about any court proceedings;
- credit eligibility information, which is credit reporting information supplied to us by a credit reporting body, and any information that we derive from it.
If you use a pseudonym when dealing with us or you do not provide identifiable informationPower Solution Mall may not be able to provide you with any or all of our services as requested. If you wish to remain anonymous when you use our website do not sign into it or provide any information that might identify you.
Power Solution Mall requires individuals to provide accurate, up-to-date and complete personal information at the time it is collected.
4. What doesPower Solution Mall do with your personal information?
In addition to any purpose notified to you at the time of collectionPower Solution Mall uses your personal information for the purpose for which it has been provided, for reasonably related secondary purposes and for the purposes of:
- providing our products and services to you;
- providingPower Solution Mall branded products and services that are provided by our third party partners;
- our internal management needs;
- our marketing activities, including marketing activities relating toPower Solution Mall branded products and services that are provided by our third party partners;
- responding to any inquiries or comments that you submit to us;
- assessing, processing and managing your applications forPower Solution Mall products and services or Kogan branded products and services offered by our third party partners, including to assess your credit risk and our risk;
- any other purpose you have consented to; and
- any use which is required or authorised by law.
5. Disclosure of personal information
Power Solution Mall may disclose your personal information:
- to third-parties we ordinarily engage for the above purposes;
- organisations that provide products or services used or marketed by Power Solution Mall;
- any person or entity to whom you have consented to Kogan disclosing your personal information to; and
- any person or entity to whom we are required or authorised to disclose your personal information to in accordance with the law.
6. Access and Management
You may request access to your personal information in our customer account database, or seek correction of it, by contacting our customer service team. See section
7: Contact information.
Power Solution Mall may charge a reasonable fee that is not excessive to cover the charges of retrieving your personal information from our customer account database. Power Solution Mall will not charge you for making the request.
If you believe that Power Solution Mall holds personal information about you in our customer account database that is not accurate, complete, up-to-date, relevant or information that is misleading then you may request its amendment andPower Solution Mall will respond to your request within a reasonable time. Power Solution Mall will not charge you for correcting your personal information.
If Power Solution Mall no longer needs your personal information for any the purposes set out in this policy, or as otherwise required by law, Power Solution Mall will take such steps as are reasonable in the circumstances to destroy the information or to de-identify it.
Power Solution Mall will take reasonable steps to protect the personal information it holds from misuse, interference and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
8. Opting Out
At any time you may opt out of receiving direct marketing communications from us. Unless you opt out, your consent to receive direct marketing communications from us and to the handling of your personal information as detailed above, will continue. To opt out email email@example.com
9. Contact information
If you require further information regarding this policy or wish to make a complaint about a breach of the APPs byPower Solution Mall, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send mail. A senior member of staff will review your complaint within 5 business days and respond to you in writing advising what action(s) Kogan will take as a result of your complaint.
10.Power Solution Mall website
When transmitting personal information from your computer to a Power Solution Mall website or to a Power Solution Mall branded website operated by one of our third party partners, you must keep in mind that the transmission of information over the Internet is not always completely secure or error-free. Other than liability that cannot lawfully be excluded, Power Solution Mall will not be liable in any way in relation to any breach of security or any unintended loss or disclosure of that information.
Power Solution Mall operated websites andPower Solution Mall branded websites operated by our third party partners may use “cookies” to help personalise your online experience and save you time across thePower Solution Mall Group websites. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of thePower Solution Mall websites.Power Solution Mall websites are operated and maintained by third parties to whomPower Solution Mall has partnered with to provide you with their products and services under the Power Solution Mall brand. These websites will be subject to the website terms and conditions of the third party partner who operates the website, and any transactions you conduct on these websites will be between you and the third party partner.